We have a BIG exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced Reviewer to work closely with one of our Clients, an established and lively multinational company highly specialised in online advertising and internet-based IT services!!
The suitable candidate must have outstanding linguistic skills and a near native level of English fluency. Marketing/Advertising experience along with a strong technical background is a must!
• Chinese Traditional (Taiwan)
• Portuguese (European)
Work will be completed on a freelance basis; generally from your own home/office (22 - 30 hours of review work per week on average) and you will need to be available for regular contact with the client’s internal reviewer.
Working closely with our Client’s language specialists, you will:
• Review Marketing, UI and Online Help translation content
• Provide feedback and assistance to translators to improve quality
• Liaise with other reviewers and stakeholders
• Maintain glossaries
• Fix linguistic bugs
• An Undergraduate degree
• Mother tongue speaker and fluent in English
• 2 years localisation experience as a translator/ reviewer
• A proven track record in delivering high quality translation through review
• A passion for Technology, the Internet and Quality
• Preferred knowledge of CAT Tools
If you have the relevant experience & qualifications and would like to be a part of our fantastic team, please complete the TRADUguide quote form.