I am active as editorial translator since 1992 and I write excellent Italian.
Here is some information about me.
- University degree (University of Bologna)
- Lecturer in Italian language (University of Mannheim)
- Translation courses as teacher (University of Mannheim)
- Research scholarship as linguist (TU-Berlin)
- Language teacher (Berlin, Bamberg, Führt)
- Freelance publicist (200 titles for newspapers and magazines)
- Radio host and radio commentator (Bologna)
- Living in London for the production of a tourist guide
- Living in Paris for the production of a tourist guide
- Editorial translator (40 novels and essays)
- Editor in publishing house (Rome, Italy)
- PM/Proofreader in house (Reggio Emilia, Italy)
- Freelance translator
Italian: Excellent written and spoken.
My added value lies in the high quality of the product, the care of the Italian language, the correct terminology and style. This quality is offered by the editorial expertise and the use of professional software.
Since 1992, I am constantly working as a translator and proofreader, with special experience in the translation of technical manuals and legal documentations: German-Italian, English-Italian, French-Italian.
I work with Trados (8.0), Transit NXT (SP 4), Star Transit (XV), Across (5.0 SP1), Passolo and Wordstar.
Languages: Italian (mother tongue), German (mother tongue), English (excellent), French (excellent).
Areas: marketing, automotive, legal, financial and economic, technical translations, manuals, IT, advertising brochures, novels, Essaystik.
You can read more about my translation work on the following website: www.robben.it.