- Bachelor of Science Degree in Journalism (4-year course): Ohio University - U.S.A., 1982.
- Liceo Classico: Fieschi-Adorno, Genoa, Italy, 1974-1977.
- High School Diploma: Catholic Central High School, Ohio, U.S.A., 1978.
- Equipollenza Liceo Linguistico, Provveditorato agli Studi di Grosseto, 56/60.
- Grade School: Melbourne, Australia.
- Middle School: Grosseto, Italy.
- Handbooks: Elevator Platforms, Stairlifts, Lighting, Automation, Ice Cream Makers, Tannery Industry, Security, Environment, Textile, Mechanic and Hydraulic presses, Aeronautic, Tool Machinery, Computerized Weighing Systems and Scales, Waste Recycling, Chemical, Elastomers, Plastics, Vulcanization, Thermic treatments in Industry, Wire Calculations (Enel/Agip), Installation and Maintenance handbooks, Civil Engineering.
- Translations for MENARINI INDUSTRIE FARMACEUTICHE in-house: Pharmaceutical and Diagnostics
- Book on Phytotherapy
- Book on Homeopathy
- Clinical Trials
- Batch reports
- Drug chemical analysis
- Description of drug specialties
TRAVEL GUIDES AND BOOKS
- Guide to South Africa, Edizioni del Riccio, 1993, (520 pages) Available at LIBRERIA UNIVERSITARIA
- Guide to Florence, Edizioni del Riccio, 1994
- Guide to National Parks in Italy, Regione Lombarda
- Guide to the Stelvio Park, Regione Lombarda
- Journey to Monte Amiata, C&P Adver for EEC (250 pages) Contact Directly
- Guide to Homeopathy, Edizioni del Riccio, 1994, (178 pages) Available at LIBRERIA UNIVERSITARIA
- Guide to Panarea and the Eolie Islands, Edizioni De Agostini
- The Ten Kings of the Sea, Charles Berlitz for brothers Jacques and Pierre Mayol, 1982, (150 pages and first translation job) I had the honor of interviewing him for an article in 1978 and working for him as a ghost translator in 1982.
Link to the book: The Ten Kings of the Sea
- Guide to Grosseto Coastline (Talamone, Orbetello, Principina...), August 2003, C&P Adver.
- Second Guide to Grosseto Province (Scansano, Scarlino, Punta Ala...), November 2003, C&P Adver.
- Third Guide to Grosseto Province (Follonica, Gavorrano, Massa Marittima, Montieri...), November 2004, C&P Adver
- Fourth Guide to Grosseto Province - (Cinigiano), C&P Adver
- First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth Maremmare Guide Book, C&P Adver, 2000-2006.
- Book on Gioacchino Rossini, Dario Fo and "Journey to Reims"
PROTECTION AND SAFETY HANDBOOKS
- Safety Handbooks for SHELL and several other companies.
- Security for the ANIE Association and for the sector's trade shows: anti-burglary, anti-forgery, alarm devices, Fiera Milano,
- Trade shows: press releases, Fiera Milano, from 1996-2002
- Unicredit Private Banking: Web site, (200 pages) May 2003;
- Cassa Risparmio Firenze: presentation for Saudi Arabia (250 pages), August 2004;
- Website for the Provincia Umbra on Immigration issues, (150 pages), August 2003
- Patents for Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche. From 1990-1996.
- Legal Contracts for many clients, 1993-2006.
BATHROOM CERAMICS AND FITTINGS
- Ceramiche Senesi: I translated technical handbooks on bathrooms and fittings, went to trade shows in Bologna and Milan, Frankfurt and London and also acted as interpreter for many clients visiting from Japan, China, London, U.S.A., from 1988-1990.
- I translated the magazine: ARTICOLI CASALINGHI ed ELETTROCASALINGHI (Publiemme), from 1999-2002.
- Articles, press releases, reports for FIERA MILANO, from 1992-2002.
WINE AND FOOD
- I translated the magazine "IL CHIANTI CLASSICO," from 1990-1996. Also interviewed famous personalities in the viticulture world, writing articles in Italian and English. Chianti Classico Magazine
- Wine articles for CONSORZIO DEL GALLO NERO and ASSOCIAZIONE INDUSTRIALI di Siena.
- I translated the magazine "IN STYLE," Publiemme, from 2001-2002
- I translated the magazine "IL CHIANTI CLASSICO," from 1990-1996. Also interviewed famous personalities in the witiculture world, writing articles in Italian and English.
- I translated the magazine "ARTICOLI CASALINGHI ED ELETTROCASALINGHI," Publiemme, from 1999-2002.
- Published articles in the following magazines: "AUSTRALASIAN POST," Australia; "HOBBY FARMER," Australia; "VIDEO AND COMMUNICATIONS," Australia, "TEEN" Magazine, U.S.A., and many others.
- English, Italian (bilingual)
- French and Spanish (good)
- Arabic (colloquial, currently learning 101 at University level)
- Taught TRINITY levels 1 and 2: Elementary State School Edmondo de Amicis, Grosseto, 2005-2006.
- Taught English to Kindergarden children aged 4-5, Asilo Grosseto, 2005-2006
- Born in Cairo, Egypt, 13/06/1960
- In-house Computer Course, MENARINI INDUSTRIE FARMACEUTICHE, 1992-1994
- CURRENTLY studying ARABIC 101 online, course accredited by American and UK universities