- GCE 'O' Level in Siamese (i.e. English-Thai Translation)
- Diploma of Higher Education in Commerce
- B.B.A. (Service Industries)
- M.Sc. (Training and Human Resource Management)
- 20+ years experience, working as executive secretary and office administrator, constantly involving in a lot of translation and interpretation
- 10+ years experience, working as freelance translator, editor, proofreader and interpreter
- I also translated and published six books namely:- The One Minute Millionaire, The Thinking Machine Vol.2, Ten Thoughts about Time, Awake at Work, The Science of Getting Rich and Get Anyone to Do Anything (this book had been on the best-selling chart in Thailand for a period of over 3 years)
Please visit my website at :- http://patchareegraham.co.uk to download my full CV and to view a list of some previous translation projects and reference letter.
Pricing / Other services
- Translation from English into Thai : 0.10-0.15USD/source word
- Translation from Thai into English : 0.10-0.15USD/target word
- Editing and proofreading (Thai text) : 40.00-50.00USD/hour (or equiv. to approx 1,000 English source words)
Rates are slightly negotiable, depending on volume and complexity/difficulty level of the actual document.
Certification / Accreditation
GCE 'O' Level Certificate in Siamese, issued by University of London