- Interpreting (cons.)
Freelance translator specialised in creative translation (arts, media, literature), given my background in humanities and independent cinema.
My translations always reflect in a comprehensive way not only the original text, but also the author's intention and the message to the reader.
2006 to present: Freelance Translator English>Italian, Italian>English
- “La chiesetta della pace” (non fictional historical book) – Fabio Curcu Editore (UK EN>IT)
- “Wine sommelier: a journey through the culture of wine” (reference book) – DeAgostini Publishing (IT>US EN)
- Anna Fendi (Wikipedia biography) – IT>UK EN
- Roger Fratter (Italian independent film director) – Contracted subtitler IT>UK EN
- Scudetto Pictures – Contracted researcher and subtitler for upcoming Maradona’s biopic by Oscar-winning director Asif Kapadia
- Global Voices Online (Citizen journalism platform) – Translator of full articles
- Translators4Children (Charity for children’s healthcare) – Translator of hospital records
- Asymptote Journal (International journal on literary translation) – Translator of full articles
- Brokersclub AG (Financial services label) - Interpreter, translator, interviewer and media coordinator for the “Pininfarina Tribute Event 2013” (Italian and English)
- ECA (Association of European Casinos and Casino operators) - English speaking Master of Ceremony for the 13th Edition of the European Dealers Championship 2013
- Mauro Raffini (Photographer) - Translator and editor of the English version of the website www.mauroraffini.com (IT>EN)
- The Public-I Group (UK Events and Festival management) - Contracted in-house EN>IT translator
- Harrods (Luxury Retail Department Store) - Translator of annual Staff survey, Senior Retail Manager for Mungo & Maud Ltd within Toys & Pets Division
- Music Ensemble (Interdisciplinary school) - Teacher of history of theatre, interpretation of poetry and of prose, body language
- American University of Rome and University of Roma 3 - Course of International Law - Presentation of legal cases where international rules and domestic laws occur, preparation of the lessons in accordance to the Professor’s guidelines, translation of legal cases and verdicts.
August 2009 to present: Writer, Screenwriter and Producer at Storm and Light Pictures (www.stormandlightpictures.com)
Please feel free to drop me a line. I can work on an hourly rate or by pricing up an agreed project fee.
Pricing / Other services
I can work on an hourly rate/rate per word/rate per page or by pricing up an agreed project fee.
Hourly rate: £15-£35 GBP
Word rate: £0.10-0.30 GBP
Page rate: £10-£30 GBP
All rates can be subject to negotiation.