• (7/2008 – Present) Freelance online translation with Professional Translating Services Agency in Florida, USA. I have been translating big projects, like www.bidz.com.
• (2002-2005) Fulltime translation in Teiba Agri. Vet. Co., a well-known company in the field of agriculture and veterinary. Translated many contracts, distribution agreements, documents, brochures, fliers, and leaflets of many products, which helped me to gain extra experience in the field of agriculture, veterinary and contracts translation.
• (2006- 6/2008) Fulltime online translation with EGYPORTS Company. Now, legal documents are my favorites (general contracts, power of attorney, lease contract, articles of association, certificate of service … etc).
• Freelance translation with many translation agencies inside and outside Egypt in various fields (Tech/Engineering - Human Resource – Marketing - IT - Veterinary - E-Learning - Health Care – Agriculture – Finance - business).
• Did lots of voluntary works for some well-known NPOs in Egypt and Arab countries and lately for World Health Organization "WHO" as a co-translator in its book "EMRO: PARTNER IN HEALTH, 1949-1989" in which I was chosen as one of the best five translators worked on the book.
Pricing / Other services
USD 0.05 - USD 0.08
Certification / Accreditation
• Received a course of “Certified International Legal Translator”. The course is certified from School of Law, Helwan Universiry, and Sabra Group. The course focused on techniques and tricks of legal translation and divided as follows:
1- Writing and translation of pleadings and trial briefs submitted to the courts and arbitral tribunals.
2- Drafting and translation of international contracts in both Arabic and English languages.
3- Drafting of bills and corporate by-laws.
4- Basics of writing legal documents professionally.
5- Drafting and translation of Intellectual Property contracts, Patents, and Franchise Agreements in both Arabic and English.