• Post- graduate Higher Diploma in Translation & Interpretation(English to Arabic and vice versa).
• Diploma in Promotion Of Financial markets.
• Bachelor's degree in English Literature.
• Speaks Arabic & English fluently with excellent writing & oral skills in both Languages.
• A qualified linguist and professional English-Arabic translator/interpreter with over 6 years of experience.
• Extensive knowledge of customs clearance systems and services.
• Proven track record of supervising and monitoring materials.
• Extensive knowledge of logistic operations like distribution, transportation and warehousing.
• Extensive experience in importing, exporting and forwarding.
• Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills with strong attention to details.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
• Ability to take initiatives and work under minimal supervision.
• Positive attitude with excellent time management skills.
Freelance Translator& interpreter September 2007 – Present
I am a qualified linguist and professional English-Arabic translator/interpreter with over 6 years of
experience, A multi-skilled, reliable & talented translator with a proven ability to translate written documents from English language to Arabic and vice versa. Working freelance for a translation agency providing a translation and interpretation service to clients where needed. Involved converting documents and articles from one language into another and ensuring that the finished converted articles relay the intended message as clearly as possible.
Translator & interpreter at Yemen Criminal Court June 2007 – Present.
Working freelance for the court, providing a translation and interpretation high-level official documents, publications, speeches and presentations.
Yemen logistics June 2007-July 2010 Sana'a, Yemen
I worked as a Logistics Coordinator at Yemen Logistics company I was responsible for.
• Coordinated all documentation for overseas shipments, including legalization of documents and compliance with requirements of Letters of Credit.
• Accurately verified Bills of Lading, Certificates of Analysis, freight forwarder documentation and billing.
• Ensured timely issuing shipping instructions, negotiated Letters of Credit.
• Reviewed all orders of major customer, track shipment of orders and timely delivery, coordinate shipments from warehouse to customer, manage documentation..
• Tracked product inventory and monthly sales.
• Handled queries from customers, subsidiaries and overseas offices regarding order documents and shipments
Magellan for Travel, Cargo (Djibouti Airlines GSA) Aug 2004-Dec 2006 Sana'a, Yemen
I worked as a Cargo Manager at Magellan for Travel, Cargo and I was responsible for:
• Responsible for all cargo activities and execution of all operations in the terminal during shift.
• Manage day-to-day manpower administration and planning, workflow, scheduling, and inter-departmental communication to ensure safe, smooth and efficient operations..
• Manage sensitive operational work issues, surfacing alternatives for management decision making as appropriate
• Motivates the team by identifying and appreciating their skills .
• Provide adequate communications with in the operations department by organizing regular meetings.
Alnada for Transportation &Oil field services Feb 2001-Nov 2003 Sana'a , Yemen
I worked as a Re-exporting officer at Alnada company and I was responsible for.
• Record and process orders and/or inquiries.
• Prepare shipping documents.
• Work closely with carriers and/ or 3PL to ensure prompt shipment.
• Check and ensure material availability and schedule information within established guidelines.
• Ensure customer service is delivered according to Guidelines.
• Research and obtain resolution of a variety of customer complaints and issues.
•Maintaining a client database.
• SAP system
• ATLAS system (Basic Training )
• Office Software.
• Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
• Experienced within multicultural environments.
• Hard working, fast learner, and patient.
• Enthusiastic and works well alone or within teams.
• Fluent in oral & written in Arabic Languages.
• Very good in the oral & written skills of English
Post-graduated Diploma, Translation & Interpretation 2013
Sana’a University, Yemen
High graduated Diploma, Promotion of financial markets, 2012
National Institute of micro& medium enterprises,, Hayder Abad, India
B.A. Degree in English Literature 2006
Sana’a University, Yemen
• importing, exporting and forwarding.
• logistic operations like distribution, transportation and warehousing.
• customs clearance.
• Business, Finance Translation
• Technical Translation
• Legal Translation
• Medical Translation
• Newspapers & Magazines, Publication Translation
• Intellectual property Translation
• International relations Translation
• Marketing/branding Translation
• IT, Software Translation
• Art, Crafts, Architecture, Interior design, Antiques, Museums, literary and academic.
• Website Localization
Pricing / Other services
English to Arabic - Rates: 0.05 - 0.08 USD per word
Arabic to English - Rates: 0.05 - 0.08 USD per word