-1991-today: teacher of English at the Liceo (High School) Scientifico Buonarroti, Pisa.
- 1988-91: teacher of English at the Scuola Superiore di Studi Universitari, Sant'Anna di Pisa
- 1986-88: teacher of English at the CLI of the University of Florence
-1982-86: teacher of English at the CLI of the University of Pisa
- 1980-82: teacher of English at the British School, Pisa.
- 1979-80: teacher of English at the Volkshochschule (Adult Education), Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany.
- 1976-79: teacher of German (language and literature) at Chepstow Comprehensive School, Gwent, Wales.
- 1973-75: teacher of English at the Benediktsprachenschule, Neuss, Germany.
I have worked for over 30 years as translator mainly from Italian and German to English, but also from English to Italian, both in the scientific (e.g. medical) and humanistic (literary, philosophical, marketing, tourism etc) fields, with articles published (e.g. 'Venusina Lucerna', Horace, Callimachus and Imperial Satire' by Prof. Andrea Cucchiarelli of the University Sapienza Rome). I have also translated a science fiction short story. I am also official interpreter for the Pisa law court.
Pricing / Other services
per translated word .035 euro
Certification / Accreditation
Law Court Pisa Italy