TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

4 months ago

j-m-lingua  See profile asked this question:

Language pair:

German > French


Technical / Engineering

Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:

Vorlegebänder und Sprossenbänder


Bau / Konstruktion





bandes à découper et bandes à découper pour croisillons

My references:

RALMO - Sprossenbänder - RALMONTänder

Traduire cette page
RALMO - Sprossenbänder. Beidseitig klebendes, geschlossenzelliges PE-Schaumstoffband zur Verklebung von Fenstersprossen.