TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

16 days ago

j-m-lingua  See profile asked this question:

Language pair:

German > French


Technical / Engineering

Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:

einstriegeln und anwalzen





Important If you feel that you can answer the above terminology question, you are invited to enter your answer.

(Login required)

(Asker only)

Answers on this question

14 days ago

Hedi Nasri  See my profile wrote:

(Asker only)

16 days ago

CMD  See my profile wrote:

passer la herse étrille et réaliser un roulage léger

Click here to comment on this answer (login required)

(Asker only)

16 days ago

Michael Hesselnberg  See my profile wrote:

mélanger (le semis) à la terre à l'aider d'une herse (souple) et passer le rouleau

Click here to comment on this answer (login required)

(Asker only)