TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

7 months ago

übersetzen, dolmetschen  See profile asked this question:

Language pair:

English > German


Technical / Engineering

Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:



Living and updated PFMEA’s is a valuable input and * learning-collector* for new projects and for planning manufacturing processes.

Gibt es für den eingesternten Begriff einen feststehenden Begriff im Deutschen oder wie übersetzt man das am besten?



Important If you feel that you can answer the above terminology question, you are invited to enter your answer.

(Login required)

(Asker only)

Answers on this question

7 months ago

Joachim Kehr  See my profile wrote:

(eine) Wissensbasis

My comment:

oder wissensbasierte (KI)

Click here to comment on this answer (login required)

(Asker only)

7 months ago  See my profile wrote:

(Asker only)