TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

3 months ago

Rosa (a guest user) asked this question:

Language pair:

French > English



Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:

quand la roue bascule


Il tente de se construire des fortunes à l’étranger, pour s’enfuir quand la roue bascule

Cannot find this expression anywhere and I don't think that a literal translation would make sense. It's something like when the tide changes? Any other better suggestions?



The answer of CMD  See profile was rated best

to show a full reversal / when the tide turns / when the tables turn