TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

7 months ago

Rosa (a guest user) asked this question:

Language pair:

French > English


Technical / Engineering

Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:



Menuiserie :
Métal a rupture de pont thermique

Inspection périodique (Chauffage) : Oui
Inspection périodique (ECS) : Oui


Diagnostic de performance énergétique



The answer of CMD  See profile was rated best

double glazing / double glazed

My comment:

DV = double vitrage