This job posting is CLOSED. No quotes can be placed
Become a TRADUguide member to quote on future jobs like this. Click here to register!
Potential request for translation quotes from freelance translators / translation agencies
English > Norwegian: RR_147400 Norwegian Medical Translators Needed
We are currently looking for medical Scandinavian linguists to collaborate with us on new projects, the details as followed:
• Source Language: English
• Target Language: Norwegian
• Subject Matter: Medical & Health Care
• Translation Process: Translation, Revision & Proofreading (TEP)
We are particularly looking for Norwegian linguists to help support our rapidly growing language service demands.
More specifically, we are searching for linguists familiar with QRD templates and terminology, particularly with SmPC and PIL translation projects for EMA submissions.
Could you please confirm if you can help with that project, if so please provide us with the following:
• Updated CVs showing evidence of translation experience in medical field highlighted.
• Please briefly describe your experience working with QRD templates and terminology, particularly with SmPC and PIL translation projects for EMA submissions.
• Your rates for translation, revision and proofreading, separately for this language pair English to Norwegian.
Once the CV is approved, we will contact you with a sample for you to translate. We are required to test our candidates to prove their proficiency as part of our translator qualification protocol.
So, please check and let me know the number of linguists you can provide us with along with their CVs as requested above.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Native language: Norwegian
About the outsourcer
The outsourcer information has been removed because this job posting has already been closed.
You cannot place a quote anymore because this job posting has already been closed.
Subscribed to calls for feedback?
When subscribed you will receive requests to leave feedback on translation outsourcers.
Click here to subscribe.