This job posting is CLOSED. No quotes can be placed
Become a TRADUguide member to quote on future jobs like this. Click here to register!
Potential request for proof-reading quotes from freelance translators (no agencies please)
Korean > English: Subtitle Proofreader Freelancer Position
Our Media Group is a fast-growing media localization company providing its services at various locations throughout the world. The company works with diverse content providers to provide quality content to our audiences in Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, USA, Philippines, and in China.
We are currently seeking highly motivated and talented individuals who share our vision of connecting video and the people all around the world. Join our team today and become the core members of our company.
SERVICE. Top quality, industry-proven services for high-profile broadcast customers or OTT service providers. Technology such as the iMediaTrans cloud-based subtitle and closed caption platform allows systematic workflow planning/execution, stable quality control, and efficient cost management.
TECHNOLOGY. The key philosophy of our technology products is to simplify customer experience and offer quality yet reasonably priced workflow solutions that can take away the subtitling, closed captioning and dubbing hassles from our customers and allow them to focus on their core media business operations.
RESOURCES. All of our language services are provided by native resources residing in native countries. All of our services are properly quality controlled by internal, full-time staff.
- Proofread English translations translated from Korean (Series, Movies) to English via iMediaTrans on a freelance basis.
• Native English speaker with excellent command of written English
• Fair to good Korean listening skills would be preferred
• Familiar with Thai TV series and movies, culture, and slang would be advantageous
• High responsibility and punctuality is a must
• Able to work under time constraints and meet tight deadlines
• Attentive to quality and detail, especially grammar, punctuation, word choice, and continuity
• Able to strictly follow guidelines
• Has access to a stable internet connection (required to work on cloud-based environment)
• Experienced in editing/proofreading subtitles is a plus
• This is a freelancing position with no limitation as to the location.
• The rates offered and payment terms are non-negotiable.
1. Application Review
2. Online Assessment
3. Assessment Review
4. Final Result Notification
5. Vendor Agreement
6. Freelancer Registration
Thank you in advance for your consideration!
About the outsourcer
The outsourcer information has been removed because this job posting has already been closed.
You cannot place a quote anymore because this job posting has already been closed.
Subscribed to calls for feedback?
When subscribed you will receive requests to leave feedback on translation outsourcers.
Click here to subscribe.