Quotes can be placed including December 30, 2019
Potential request for translation quotes from freelance translators (no agencies please)
Japanese > English: Subtitle Translator Freelance Position
We are the world’s leading media localization service company that connects video and people. We are the most spotlighted company providing subtitling and dubbing services in multi-languages not only to the biggest OTT platforms, but also international broadcasting companies.
Japanese to English Subtitle Translator
• Translator: Create localized English subtitles for video contents in Japanese
• Native or Native-like level of proficiency in English and Japanese with a good command of both colloquial and written English and Japanese
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Previous experience in translation or proofreading is preferred
• Positive, can-do spirit, proactive, result-driven, and resourceful
• Willing to learn new things and enjoying new challenges
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and within limited time constraints
• This is a freelancing position with no limitation as to the location
Thank you in advance for your consideration!
Native language: English
About the outsourcer
Please note that you can send only one (1) quote per job posting.
Subscribed to calls for feedback?
When subscribed you will receive requests to leave feedback on translation outsourcers.
Click here to subscribe.