TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

18 months ago

Josephine Cassar  See profile asked this question:

Language pair:

French > English


Law / Certificates

Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:



This appears on the first side of a residence permit in Geneva. Before, there are only instructions such as that the authorities can ask to see this permit and it has to be shown, that one has to inform the canon of the locality where one lives if one changes canton or goes abroad, how long permit is valid, etc. Then there is the department where this was issued and the date: 03/12/2012/DEA (date is just an example). Any idea what these stand for or if there is a mistake? Thanks



The answer of plaisirsdelavie  See profile was rated best

Direction / Department of European Affairs

My comment:

c'est en fait un sigle suisse allemand traduit approximativement en anglais

My references: