TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

18 months ago

Josephine Cassar  See profile asked this question:

Language pair:

French > English


Law / Certificates

Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:



Same residence permit. This appears after the photo and catoanl reference. There are: (numbers) then dfir. I just cannot find anything that remotely fits. Either part of the number or I cannot tell. Thanks



Important If you feel that you can answer the above terminology question, you are invited to enter your answer.

(Login required)

(Asker only)

Answers on this question

18 months ago

plaisirsdelavie  See my profile wrote:

has it got something to do with "département fédéral de l'intérieur?

My comment:

DFI stands for "département fédéral de l'intérieur, but then what about the "R"?

Click here to comment on this answer (login required)

Comments by other colleagues on this answer:

18 months ago

plaisirsdelavie  See profile wrote:

R stands for registration (number) perhaps.

18 months ago

Josephine Cassar  See profile wrote:

what would make sense is 'résidence' but am still uncertain.

(Asker only)