TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

12 months ago

übersetzen, dolmetschen  See profile asked this question:

Language pair:

French > German


Business / Marketing / Financial

Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:

immersion professionnelle


Es handelt sich um ein zukunftsweisendes belgisches Unternehmen, das für Masterstudenten auch die Möglichkeit der *immmerson professionnelle* anbietet.

"Pour les étudiants qui suivent leur Master en alternance en gestion de la maintenance, il existe la possibilité de réaliser votre *immersion professionnelle* chez XXX.

Wie bezeichnet man den eingesternten Begriff bitte im Deutschen?





Important If you feel that you can answer the above terminology question, you are invited to enter your answer.

(Login required)

(Asker only)

Answers on this question

12 months ago

PettitTrans  See my profile wrote:

(Asker only)

12 months ago

CMD  See my profile wrote:

Comments by other colleagues on this answer:

12 months ago

CMD  See profile wrote:

Kontext hier: Studium

(Asker only)

12 months ago

Michael Hesselnberg  See my profile wrote:

Berufseinarbeitung/ berufliche Einbindung

Click here to comment on this answer (login required)

(Asker only)