TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

6 months ago

Rosa (a guest user) asked this question:

Language pair:

French > English


Law / Certificates

Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:

ouverture d'un feuillet à l'épouse divorcée


Again in Switzerland, I can't find a good English equivalent, even though ProZ says "divorced wife certificate" there are some on there who disagree.

Le présent extrait est transmis à l'officier de l'état civil de l'arrondissement de

- pour transcription au registre des familles des époux et ouverture d'un feuillet à l'épouse divorcée;...



The answer of CMD  See profile was rated best

have "divorcee / divorced spouse" entered / recorded on a separate new form

My comment:

... and have "divorcee" OR "divorced spouse" newly entered on a separate form of this Register ....

... and have "divorcee" OR "divorced spouse" recorded on a separate new form of this Register