TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

2 months ago

Obia Ranndy  See profile asked this question:

Language pair:

French > English


Technical / Engineering

Level of diffculty:

Difficult / demanding

Word or term in question:

éléments d'échelles


Acquisition de 500 éléments d'échelles pour le suivi des plans d'eau des cours d'eau alimentant le lac et le lac lui même


Water Resources



The answer of CMD  See profile was rated best

tide gauges OR limnimeters OR limnometers

My comment:

tide gauge : cf

water level gauges : cf

limnimeter, limnometer: defined as "a sensitive form of tide gage for measuring variations of level in lakes"