TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

10 months ago

French-English-French  See profile asked this question:

Language pair:

French > English



Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:



Ensemble de chevalier de 2e classe (commandeur avec plaque) comprenant l’insigne en vermeil et émail, 61 mm, avec sa cravate, la plaque en argent, vermeil et émail, 70 mm, dans un étui aux armes de Pie XI, fabrication Tanfani Bertarelli, Galerie Numismatique, The Decade Auction-1260


I have been using tie all along, but I am feeling less comfortable with the term.



The answer of elvis  See profile was rated best

with his rich aristrocratic attitude