Web site localization - more than just translation?
Localization and internationalization are ways to adapt a website for non-native environments /
markets. Due to the results of globalization, many products and
companies find themselves in many countries worldwide. But web site localization involves more than just translation.
Web site localization involves more than just translation
Subject that localization solutions need to cover include:
- date/time format
- language (alphabets, numerals)
- creation of correct links
- telephone numbers, names and titles
- weights and measures for local use
- the adoption of a vital sensivity of local customs, morals and cultural
values. Web site localization bridges cultures.
Web site localization at your fingertips