TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

2 months ago

bravo (a guest user) asked this question:

Language pair:

English > French



Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:

hereby granted to dissolve


NOW, on motion of XYZ, the attorneys for Plaintiff, it is:
ORDERED AND ADJUDGED, that the application of Plaintiff is hereby granted to dissolve the marriage between Plaintiff, [Name], and Defendant, [Name] by reason of: the relationship between Plaintiff and Defendant has broken down irretrievably fora period of at least six months pursuant to DRL § 170(7);



The answer of CMD  See profile was rated best

par la présente, on fait droit à la demande relative au divorce ...