TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

5 months ago

isa_g  See profile asked this question:

Language pair:

English > Spanish


Law / Certificates

Level of diffculty:

Difficult / demanding

Word or term in question:

Máster en Profesorado de Educación Secundaria


Máster en Profesorado de Educación Secundaria y Bachillerato, Formación Profesional y Enseñanza de Idiomas


Es un Máster de la UAL. "Máster"no tiene por qué ser lo mismo que "master's Degree"



The answer of CMD  See profile was rated best

Master's in Secondary Education Teaching

My comment:

1. Master's Degree in Secondary Education (Teaching) --OR --
2. Master's in Secondary Education Teaching --OR --
3. Master in Secondary Education Teaching --OR --
4. Master's in Secondary School Teaching

ad master's degree vs master =>
NB cf [ibid Notes 1. + explan. !!!]