TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

9 months ago

K-J-P  See profile asked this question:

Language pair:

English > German



Level of diffculty:

Difficult / demanding

Word or term in question:

Mirror Gradient Effect


This is for a photo editing service, it refers to an effect which you can add to a product photo. I have no idea how to say this in German, can you help me? Thanks in advance.


mirror gradient effect



The answer of CMD  See profile was rated best

Effekt: Spiegelverlauf