TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

7 months ago

bravo (a guest user) asked this question:

Language pair:

English > French



Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:



Amount (cups, g, mL, Tb, oz, pieces, slices)



The answer of CMD  See profile was rated best

c. à s. = c à s = CàS

My comment:

T or TB or Tbsp or tbl or tbs = tablespoon

unité de volume en cuisine:
cuillère à soupe : abrégée en " c. à s. / c à s / CàS " (15 ml)
cuillère à café : abrégée en " c. à c. / c à c / CàC "(5 ml)

cuillère à soupe = abrégée aussi en " c. à soupe / cs "
cuillère à café = abrégée aussi en " c. à café / cc "