TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

12 months ago

übersetzen, dolmetschen  See profile asked this question:

Language pair:

English > German


Business / Marketing / Financial

Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:

beat ballpen


Es handelt sich um Beschreibungen von Werbeprodukten.

Es ist auch von einem "hybrid ballpen" die Rede: With a soft touch black barrel along with the silver tip and clip this twist action ballpen provides great comfort each time you put it to paper.

The *beat ballpen* has a retractable push button mechanism along with a clear white colour and shiny silver tips it provides a sleek writing experience every time.

Weiß bitte jemand, was der eingesternte Begriff bedeutet?



The answer of KCM Translations  See profile was rated best


My references: