TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

13 days ago

übersetzen, dolmetschen  See profile asked this question:

Language pair:

English > German


Technical / Engineering

Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:



...forming a panel Substrate by sandwiching a mat of resinated **furnish** between two sheets of green incised wood veneer;

[0024] "Resinated furnish" is a term used to refer to wafers in combination with phenolic resins prior to consolidation.

Kann mir bitte jemand sagen, ob es in der Sperrholzplattenherstellung für *furnish* einen feststehenden deutschen Begriff gibt?



Important If you feel that you can answer the above terminology question, you are invited to enter your answer.

(Login required)

(Asker only)

Answers on this question

12 days ago  See my profile wrote:

beharzte Matte (oder: Matte in beharzter Ausführung)

Click here to comment on this answer (login required)

(Asker only)