TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

13 days ago

übersetzen, dolmetschen  See profile asked this question:

Language pair:

French > German


Law / Certificates

Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:

créance subrogative


Qu'en tant que besoin, il n'y a pas non plus subrogation conventionnelle, la *créance subrogative*, qui ne démontre pas en soi qu'elle a été faite concomitamment au paiement de l'indemité... ne correspondant pas au paiement mentionné par la quittance.

Gibt es für den eingesternten Begriff einen deutschen Fachbegriff? Vorab habe ich es mit "abzutretende Forderung" übersetzt, bin mir aber nicht sicher, ob es das wirklich trifft.



Important If you feel that you can answer the above terminology question, you are invited to enter your answer.

(Login required)

(Asker only)

Answers on this question

11 days ago

Hedi Nasri  See my profile wrote:

(Asker only)