TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

8 months ago

janisb  See profile asked this question:

Language pair:

English > Spanish


Technical / Engineering

Level of diffculty:

Difficult / demanding

Word or term in question:

Use ''up'' and ''down'' keys


Use ''up'' and ''down'' keys to match the external RPM with your tachometers readings.
Our desktop laboratory centrifuges provides operation with tubes, blood collection systems, gel cards, micro test and ELISA plates.



The answer of exegete  See profile was rated best

Use las teclas Arriba y Abajo para

My comment:

"Use las teclas Arriba y Abajo para..."