TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

2 months ago

Savita Rakesh Kalekar (a guest user) asked this question:

Language pair:

German > English


Technical / Engineering

Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:



Automobile engineering



Important If you feel that you can answer the above terminology question, you are invited to enter your answer.

(Login required)

(Asker only)

Answers on this question

2 months ago

Joachim Kehr  See my profile wrote:

"track" or" strip conductor"

My comment:

Die Leiterbahnen auf einer Leiterplatte heißen "track" oder "strip conductor".

Click here to comment on this answer (login required)

(Asker only)

2 months ago

CMD  See my profile wrote:

conductor track routing OR conducting track routing

My comment:

cf Ferretti,V.: Dictionary of Electronics, Computing and Telecommunications/Wörterbuch der Elektronik, Datentechnik und Telekommunikation

Click here to comment on this answer (login required)

Comments by other colleagues on this answer:

2 months ago

CMD  See profile wrote:

OR: circuit diagram cf. Siemens: Dict. of Automation depending on the exact context (?)

(Asker only)