TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

4 months ago

Rosa (a guest user) asked this question:

Language pair:

French > English



Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:

conventionné sans dépassement permanent


On a cerfa form, in the signature blocks, under "identification du practicien", is listed:


I get that conventionné is government-regulated, but don't quite understand the rest (sans dépassement permanent). I'm not sure if dépassement = fee? or, surcharge? or, charge?


Want to send the asker a comment? Click here.

Important This question has already been answered and rated. Therefore, no new answers can be given.

Complete list of answers and comments

4 months ago

CMD  See profile wrote:

CHI approved physician not entitled to permanent fee overruns / panel doctor under CHI agreement without unlimited permanent right to overpayment of fee

My comment:

ad CHI = French compulsory health insurance,

conventionné, i.e. a panel doctor approved by the French Social Security System (Sécurité Sociale) and under its agreement [and here: without a permanent right to exceed fees!

(!) NB:
a physician under an agreement with a permanent right to exceed the fee, i.e. the physician is free to set his/her fee and may charge more than the standard fee reimbursed by the health insurance system based on the standard rates or the qualifying rates and not on the basis of the fees paid !
[ibid p. 41 etc.]

The asker rated this answer best

4 months ago

Barbara R. Cochran, MFA  See profile wrote:

without permanent approval

Comments by other colleagues on this answer:

4 months ago

Barbara R. Cochran, MFA  See profile wrote:

Or "non-permanent approval".