TRADUguide - Your Guide to Translators and Translation Agencies

For translators

Find a job  |   Conges terminology center  |   Agencies list  |   Feedback forum
Register as a freelance translator or an agency  |   My profile  |   My status
Become a featured member  |   Renew your featured membership

For job posters

Post a translation job to ask for quotes
Browse the translators directory
My account / My job postings

Home   |   This is how TRADUguide works   |   Contacts / Imprint auf Deutsch

Conges terminology question

<<Previous question

All questions

Next question>>

4 months ago

Rosa (a guest user) asked this question:

Language pair:

French > English



Level of diffculty:

Easy / medium

Word or term in question:



Taille : cm
Poids: kg
SC: m2

I figured out that SC = surface de coupe
but I'm not sure if that is translated as cross-sectional area?
I think so but need confirmation on that, thanks


Want to send the asker a comment? Click here.

Important This question has already been answered and rated. Therefore, no new answers can be given.

Complete list of answers and comments

4 months ago

Ffion Marianne Moyle  See profile wrote:

Body Mass Index = BMI

4 months ago

Gina W  See profile wrote:

BSA (body surface area)

My comment:

SC = surface corporelle

My references:

4 months ago

CMD  See profile wrote:


My comment:

SC = Surface Corporelle

BS (or BSA) = Body Surface (or Body Surface Area)
cf ;

The asker rated this answer best